Pages

Motivation

In the last few weeks I've consumed pizza, a few meals out of the house, some candy, and birthday cake. I feel sluggish, sleepy, lethargic......and GUILTY! While it's certainly not the end of the world, getting sidetracked like this could definitely lead to putting more weight on and not losing one more single pound. I got so good at weight watchers that I stopped tracking every bite daily. WRONG MOVE. I'm back at it this week. My workouts have only been about 2-3 per week the last couple weeks opposed to the 4-5 normally. WRONG AGAIN!

I am still holding steady with a total overall weight loss of 22 lbs, but my goal by xmas is to hit 40. I CAN DO THIS! I am excited to incorporate some p90x upper arm and ab exercised to my current cardio routine in hopes of building lean muscle mass where I now have no tone whatsoever. I feel great working out with weights and it will help me to burn calories much faster. Here are a few of my inspiration pics...........back from about Feb 2003. I bet I was 13-40 lbs in these pics. Jill and I were loving life in our first apartment together!!!!


No comments: