Pages

Blake will soon be THREE

I'm feeling sentimental today, especially after last night's dislocated elbow incident. There are no words to describe how I feel about my little baby Blake. In two short weeks he will be a big boy of 3 years old. WOW. To say that he is everything I imagined would be the understatement of the century. He has a way of making my heart skip a beat just by looking at him. His smile, his eyes.......my son.

He is such a boy and such a comedian. Loves motorcycles, trash trucks, and big-big trucks. Loves to throw balls in the house and swing plastic bats at Lauren's head. He is attached to two blankies and when he's tired he balls them up together by his face and walks around the house. He plays air guitar, he sings at top of his lungs and he makes loud motorcycle noises.He gives pucker lip kisses all day long. Lauren paints his toes pink and he loves it. He loves her. Adores her. He is a sweet soul who gets his feelings hurt easily. We call him Blake, Blakey Boy, Boo, Boo Boo, Bubba Boo, Mr B, SweetyB, Sweet Boy, but most of all I call him my amazing son. I am certainly not deserving of this most perfect child.

No comments: