Pages

Back at it!

I've been a bit swamped with the kids and work and NO hubby the last week and a half so I've put the blog on a back burner. I'm ready to set this thing on fire again :)

I 'm down 14 lbs and counting..........I couldn't be happier to see my body changing every single week. My real  goal is 30 by Christmas.

Speaking of dieting, have you ever heard of a CAKE BALL??? I had, but never gave it much thought. Today I want to give a special shoutouts to a momma I know who is venturing into a new business opportunitie putting her baking skills to wonderful use. I can personally relate to the drive and courage it takes to go out on a limb and do something for youself. Women like her are what inspired me in my photography business.


If you want to know what a cake ball is, or already know but want to see some yummy looking ones then go check out Wilsey's cake balls..........I can't wait until she can ship them so I can finally taste her beautiful creations!

I'm settling in to life without Richard but we really, really miss him. The kids are being great for the most part but I definitely notice Lauren acting out in his absence. We know she's an emotional, dramatic mess at times and his traveling has certainly brought out the worst in her. Every day I am sure to reassure her that even when she's not a good girl mommy still loves her. I remind her that we all have our bad days but some things just aren't acceptable. Today she jetted off to the sitter's in her Easter dress, pink heels, jewelry box full of hair clips, two bracelets, necklace and pink cheetah purse. Can you see her on a future episode of Real Housewives???


XOXO

No comments: