Pages

Inspiration

This is for all of you "non-believers".........I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking proper diet and exercise!!

It is good for you, in case you didn't already know.  Yes, I know - blah, blah, blah.

I've had quite the yo-yo week of eating Easter candy and everything else crappy and let me tell you, I FEEL HORRIBLE! I feel sluggish, am not thinking as clearly as I should and my moods have been yucky. The last few months have been really eye opening to the ways your body and mind will thank you when you treat it right. As I sit here with yet another pounding headache, it's obvious I need some diet and exercise therapy! HA! No weight loss this week, which I expected though. I'm searching for some motivation and inspiration this week.

Someone close to me recently shared some inspirational quotes, not related to my weight loss endeavor, by Dan Millman and I can't get some of them out of my head. I'll share a few that I feel I can personally relate to. Look him up, neat guy. 

"The time is now, the place is here. Stay in the present. You can do nothing to change the past, and the future will never come exactly as you plan or hope for. "

"There is no path to Happiness. Happiness is the path. There is no path to Love. Love is the path. There is no path to Peace. Peace is the path."

XOXO


No comments: