Pages

Do what makes you happy

It hasn't been the greatest week but I'm still positive about 2011 as a whole :) This week it seems lots of exciting things are going on for many people around me and for that I wish them all well!

I've been thinking alot lately about personal things that we all want to do but have not yet done, or don't feel we could ever do, becuase it seems out of reach for whatever reason. 

What are some of those things you have considered doing  but haven't yet done (or maybe you can say you've DONE them??)

Is it fear that's holding you back? Money? Time? What prevents you from doing it?

Right now there are 3 things on my list of "lifetime" to-do's and I'm finally looking into one of those things. It's scary, it's exciting, and it may be a letdown, but nonetheless I have the guts to check it out and see how I can make it happen. It's something totally for ME and that's hard to swallow. By nature I cater to others first, and now that I'm a mom I feel that certain others should always come first in my life. However, life is short......I'm not getting any younger.....time slips away and if you don't grab it, it's gone. If you have the chance to do soemthing that truly makes you happy then others around you will reap the benefits of your actions.

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoops.... I was logged in mistakenly as "no no"... that comment was from your loving Aunt Nan! xoxo