Pages

The first 5

I did it folks! I lost my first official 5 pounds. It has been a long month and I'm sad to think it took so much hard work just to lose 5 pounds but I am confident that I will contonue to lose another 5, and another 5, and another 5...........

People go on crash diets and do all sorts of drastic things to lose 5 pounds and can usually do so in alot less time than I just did, however I'm proud to say that with proper diet modifications and regular exercise I am embarking on the healthiest way to lose weight and hopefully a lifelong change in my habits. I'm already marveling at how I could drink multiple pops a day, eat lunch out EVERY day with coworkers and scarf down fast food anytime I wanted. It just seems unfathomable a month later. I've not had a sip of pop or one fast food meal. I've had a minimum of 5 glasses of water each and every day. I've worked out at least 3 but usually 4-5 times per week, EVERY week. My weak moments can be counted on one hand - I found some candy in my purse last week and ate about 15 M & M's. I also had 10 Reese Miniature cups the other morning instead of my breakfast. At Jill's last weekend I stole a few bites of Blake's frozen pizza.........all in all, I'm darn proud of myself for having such willpower and motivation to do this.

I am still feeling so good and so positive about all of this.

No comments: