Pages

Lots of good things going on this week

Weekly Recap -

I'm two weeks into the my weight loss plan and I'm feeling GREAT!!! I started week one by working out on the treadmill and exercise ball every day. On Friday of last week I got the urge to go even one step further and hopped on a Weight Watchers-online plan. I am so happy I did!!! My weigh in day is tomorrow, but I snuck on the scale this morning and looks like I've possibly lost 2-2.5 lbs this week alone! WOO HOOO!!!

Our Blakey boy is only one small step away from officially being a big boy. We put together his new bed on Sunday and lemme tell ya, that boy thought it was so cool! Now we gotta get rid of the diapers and we'll be home free. He has been helping Daddy work any time he can and got to help out with the new bed. He wants to work on anything and everything. My goodness, he is such a wonderful little man. Daddy assemble the bed and has been a complete angel going to sleep and staying in bed all night. Never could I dream that my two children would be so different from one another........I'll post some new pics this weekend of him with his new bed.

XOXO

No comments: