Pages

Keeping up and feeling great!

Tomorrow is my official weigh in, but I sneak on the scale just about every day. It's looking good, but I'll post official 4 week results tomorrow. I am still very much enjoying my (diet) and exercise plan and feeling so good. I've wanted to lose weight for years, so people might wonder "why now" all of a sudden? Maybe I was just never truly ready, willing, or able. Who knows. I swore 2011 would be my year of big change and I am truly feeling it happen.

I also happen to be totally rocking on the coupon front. I found a super deal this morning that made my day, and it wasn't even something I set out to find. Those are the ones I love. I am not quite to the place where I'm seeing major savings, but I am working up to it. There is a method to my madness and I see my master plan coming to fruition!!!!!

Yesterday while I was home with the kids we spent some time outside where Lauren noticed all of the new green foliage sproutng from the front beds. She remembered that we planted bulbs last fall and asked me if it was now springtime. I was as excited as she was to see all the fresh new green poking out so we worked on raking up all of our old mulch (which we've never done) and are adding more garden soil before we mulch again this wpring. Anyone who knows me well knows I have a wierd tendency to need to totally clean out or get rid of certain things and start new. I'll go through the desk, cabinets, ANYTHING and just go crazy for a day and it's like therapy for me. That's kind of what we're doing to the front beds this year and I feel so good. Strange, I know.

We're hoping to get a major jump start on the outside work before Richard takes off on his month long trip to Cleveland later this spring. His company is great about keeping the guys busy with additional training and continuing education, however a month away is just too long for us smack dab in the height of spring yard work -playing outside-park-picnic kind of weather :( We sure will miss him.


XOXO

No comments: