Pages

Adding a few more goals to 2011

For the first time in awhile I have to say this week hasn't been so great. Starting with me knocking the spaghetti sauce pan onto the floor Saturday afternoon and has relentlessly continued on from there. On top of that I have missed two workouts because I have eaten so badly for two days that I haven't had the energy or stamina to work out. Not expecting much of a weight loss this week.

In reflecting back on the last 5 days, I think it's time to add another goal to my list for 2011. I'm going to start working on controlling my emotions and being less reactive. Although I'm not proud of this trait, I am intensly affected by everything people say or do, and coupled with inner stressors, my emotions can be like a pendelum. Some days it literally kills me (and I'm sure it bugs Ricahrd a tad!)

The kiddos have have a had a good week, with the exception of Blake's yucky herpes outbreak. I'm having a bad mom week after finding out I gave teh little guy his first bout of fever blisters. He will now have to live with these nasty devils for life. His fave has been broken out like you wouldn't believe, in probably 8 or 10 blisters all around his mouth and chin. I am so careful not to be kissy with anyone durign one of my outbreaks so I have to guess it's one of those things he may have been more highly succeptibale to. I'll post a pic later of the poor guy.

My weekly weigh in is tomorrow. I think I'm down another 2 pounds but I'll know for certain in the morning. I can't wait to hit the 10 pound mark!!!!!!

XOXO

No comments: