Pages

Round 1 down, on to round 2 with added gusto!


Cheering loudly over here! I can now say I've officially lost my first 10 pounds. My spirit is renewed to see my first real milestone in my weightloss journey. For my birthday I got a new exercise bike to add diversity to my workouts and I couldn't be more ecstatic to start phase 2, my next 10 pounds. The bike came out of the box with some damaged parts so it's got to go back to Dick's, thus setting me back about a week of biking. I'm not complaining though.

Kids had a fabulous Easter. They were so excited for the Easter bunny to come adn of course Lauren could NOT get to sleep. That's nothing new, though. Their baskets were overflowing with goodies this year! I am truly overcome with joy when I see the wonder and amazement during all of these precious moments for them. We had a great egg hunt with our neighbors, something we do annually. Kiddos love it and it's great to get together with all the great people we live around.

Which reminds me.....I'm going to add pictures to the blog soon. I promise :)

Tomorrow is my 34th birthday! I got to celebrate with my family on Easter in a little surprise party which was so great. 33 definitely had it's up and downs but I've already starting 34 in the upswing. My goal is to keep this positive momentum going strong all year!

XOXO

2 comments:

Dom and Nan said...

Great attitude, Jenna! *clapping wildly*

Jennifer said...

Nan, I am a different person these days. I am in disbeleif at how good one can feel when finally taking control of what was seemingly out of your hands for so long.