Pages

What I've learned this week

4 important things I've learned this week:

1) How you look is a reflection of how you feel. I haven't lost 10 pounds yet, but already feel so different physically in my clothing. I am wearing things I would never have worn 5 pounds ago. It's not like I'm suddenly a size 6, but my mindset has really been improved.

2) It's okay to break your diet once in awhile. 3 bowls of fruity pebbles at 9 pm isn't a good reason, but sure can satisfy the urge to binge :) Beware though because you will most definitely wake up feeling like you could eat anything in sight. How odd is that???

3) Sometimes daydreams should remain daydreams. It's not always so hot in reality. This is one I've been waiting for...... Ever smile at the thought of snuggling with your two loving children in bed during a thunderstorm while they fall fast asleep in your arms? Sure it sounds so warm and cozy, and it is for a matter of seconds. Until they've cuddled for 10 minutes and you are almost back to sleep. That's when they decide it's time to wrestle and make tents with the blankets at 3 am.

4) Appreciate what you have and acknowledge it. Every.single.day. You can never, ever, EVER assume anyone else has it better than you, is happier than you, better off than you, etc from observations you make from the outside. Sometimes those are the ones dealing with the most grief, drama, or other horrible life situation that no ones knows about.


What have YOU learned this week??

XOXO

No comments: