Pages

Update!

I'm not sure what to title this post except "Update". Since that's kind of what I've made this blog into ....an ongoing capture of what is going on in my life........ I'm gonna be super original here and say, "here's an UPDATE"!

I'm getting frustrated with my weight loss journey. I've hit some mentally rough patches during the last week that I am trying hard to iron out. I suddenly feel like I've been at this forever and am not getting anywhere. I know the reality is that I've been at this for just under 7 weeks and I HAVE gotten somewhere. Just not where I am envisioning myself to be at this point. I'm hanging on and hanging in there, though. Note to self: GET OFF THE DAMN SCALE FOR A WEEK! Cranked up the intensity of my workouts so I'll report back in a few weeks with an update.


I haven't touched on my photography stuff in a short while. I'm lacking inspiration in this department lately. It's hard to be inspired when I'm so consumed with taking care of family and myself, but I'm making an effort to start seeking out inspiration daily. I'm feeling a but negative since I have no new prospective clientes on the horizon anytime soon. I keep telling myself to market, market, market but I don't have the time, time, time to be busy, busy, busy. My ideal plan would be to have one client per month. The problem is, no marketing equals no new potential clients. Why am I afraid to just put myself out there? Becuase it's revealing. It's in your face. It's like shouting to the world and we all know I do not do well with that. I'm trying hard to keep my personal and professional tendencies on their own plane, but this is a case where I'm having a hard time overcoming a personal trait that is suffocating my professional desires.

Okay, it's getting too deep for a Wednesday. Let's just add this to my 2011 list of goals since I'm doing so well with everything else I set out to do this year :)

Yay me!
XOXO

1 comment:

Dom and Nan said...

I'm extremely proud of your accomplishments... both in your career and your personal life! Keep plugging away, honey....xoxo